Dealer Tyre Management makes dealers competitive in the F&L market for Tyres.
The EV fleet is rapidly growing. Tyres become more important for the dealer workshop. But Dealers face competition in the F&L market from Tyre specialists that operate nationally and multi-brand. Dealers mostly operate on individual basis and for their car brands. This individual approach makes it difficult to create a competitive proposition for dealers in the F&L market.
Dealer Tyre Management increases dealers competitiveness in the F&L market for Tyres. When dealer organizations connect to Dealer Tyre Management the F&L customers have the same advantages as working with Tyre specialists.
- Central registration of all Tyres
- Insight in the Tyre data of their fleet over all dealers like brand, type, size, thread dept, seasonal storage locations and more
- Central ‘Virtual’ storage of Seasonal storage
- Remarketing of Tyres from previous Summer/Winter contracts
- Central approval of Tyre changes and replacements
- Business Intelligence
Dealer Tyre Management has more advantages for the dealer:
- Insight in the tyre condition of their customers fleet
- Marketing data for Tyre sales campaigns
- Managing logistics to Seasonal Tyre hotels & remarketing stock
- Extensive Business Intelligence